[Pythonmac-SIG] SciPy installer for Panther Python, anyone?

Just van Rossum just at letterror.com
Mon Feb 28 10:56:48 CET 2005

Peter Maxwell wrote:

> No guarantees, but my latest attempt to compile SciPy seems to have
> worked:
>
> http://cbis.anu.edu.au/misc/SciPy_complete-0.3.2.mpkg.zip

Thanks. In the meantime, it turned out my problem was trivially solvable
through Numeric, so I can skip SciPy for now.

But it's great you made this available, I'm sure there are many others
who like to work with / play with SciPy but simply couldn't, before.

Just

(additional hints for google: OSX, 10.3, MacOSX, binary installer,
distribution)