[Pythonmac-SIG] [May be OT] A question about creating a nib (cocoa specific)

whamoo whamoo at rknet.it
Wed Jan 5 11:33:51 CET 2005

Hello,

When I create application with cocoa and python, also using the
tutorial on the pyobjc site, when i it cmd-w or click on the reb x
button my application disappear but don't quit, the most of macosx
application like itunes, ical, ecc... when you click on the dock icon
redisplay the graphics interface, my app doesn't...

In which way i obtain this? I've looked at the example in the pyobjc
documentation, but (es: class browser) have the same problem, the only
application that don't do this are NSDocument based application. I must
use this class? If i want to create a normal application that on click
on red button disappear and then clicking on the dock icon reappear?

I'm a totally newbie to cocoa programming and I'm little confused

Thanks a lot

Whamoo www.rknet.it