[Pythonmac-SIG] Help - MacPython stopped running

Marshall Labow marshall at labow.com
Fri Jan 7 18:23:04 CET 2005

Can anyone help me?

I am running Panther (10.3.7) and installed the upgrade to Python 2.3
(MacPython IDE) and it worked for a few days. Now when I attempt to
load the program, the splash screen appears for a few seconds and then
disappears without the finder ever showing Python IDE as being active.
I have tried (1) rebooting the computer; (2) re-installing MacPython;
and (3) deleting the existing MacPython files and re-installing them.
Nothing so far helps. Anyone have any suggestions?

Marshall Labow
marshall at labow.com