[Pythonmac-SIG] [ann] appscript 0.10.0

has hengist.podd at virgin.net
Tue Jan 11 01:27:21 CET 2005

Hi all,

Quick update to appscript package posted that fixes a couple dumb
bugs and further enhances built-in help:

http://freespace.virgin.net/hamish.sanderson/appscript.html

BTW, I'd like to start aiming for the 1.0 release, so if anyone has
some time on their hands and would like to look over the todo list,
source code and documentation and let me know what they think
works/doesn't work/still needs to be done then it'd be much
appreciated. (I've been staring at this crap so long I'm probably
snow-blind by now.) If someone who's familiar with using Apple events
at lower levels could review the aem package that'd also be a big
help: there's still a little bit of coding work to do there, some
decisions to make about how much more to develop aem.receive, and the
API could do with a quick once-over to see if it could be improved
any further.

Cheers,

has
--