[Pythonmac-SIG] Cheetah Templates and py2app (Was: how do I use twisted cfreactor?)

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Sat Jan 15 03:38:20 CET 2005

Somebody else had a Cheetah and template issue with py2app.  The custom
import hook is not recognized by py2app and I have no interest in
writing that kind of Cheetah-specific stuff at this time (I don't use
it, and I actually really don't like anything about it).  The person
who had that problem managed to precompile the tempates into .pyc or
something with some facility that comes with Cheetah or WebWare, which
py2app could handle just fine.  I have no idea if this discussion was
had on pythonmac-sig, pyobjc-dev, or #macpython, but that's what I
remember of it.

-bob