[Pythonmac-SIG] iTunes scripting/Python shilling opportunity?

has hengist.podd at virgin.net
Sat Jan 29 00:52:01 CET 2005

Jack wrote:

>>iTunes... Mac Mini... media centers... cross-platform... LANs...
>>etc... seems a very wide field; perhaps there's opportunities there
>>for MacPython to do interesting things.
>
>Definitely, [...] But, of course, I don't have the time:-( But it
>would really make me happy if people looking for pet projects could
>have a look at this...

Same here... too many other pots already on the stove, plus I don't
have all the skills needed anyway.:/ (Tho' I'd be happy to provide
any help or advice needed on the iTunes scripting part, of course.:)
S'why I threw the idea into the wild here. And even if nobody here
picks it up themselves, I'm sure some folks subscribe to other OS X
dev lists as well, and might like to promote Python/PyObjC/appscript
as a solution if/when the topic arises there.

Cheers,

has
--
http://freespace.virgin.net/hamish.sanderson/