[Pythonmac-SIG] How do you find the app that matches a creator type

has hengist.podd at virgin.net
Mon Jan 31 22:37:52 CET 2005

Bob wrote:

>You should probably use my packages or source for bringing Python
>2.4 features (OSA, LaunchServices) into Python 2.3.

Will do. Must've missed the original announcement - didn't know of
'em till today. One thing: the binary installer only works for 10.3.
I'd be happy to build a 10.2 version though if you can tell me how
(given I'm not familiar with the CVS or making installers).

has

p.s. I've submitted patches for Carbon.AE [1090958] and
OSATerminology [1113328]; don't suppose you know if/when they'll make
it into 2.4, and from there into your 2.3 retro-package?
--
http://freespace.virgin.net/hamish.sanderson/