[Pythonmac-SIG] pyObjC examples pkg

Jerome Lefebvre jerlefebvre at videotron.ca
Fri Jul 29 06:22:40 CEST 2005

I just downloaded pyObjC 1.3.7 on a fresh installation of Tiger. I
ran the mkpg, everything seemed fine but the examples didn't show up
in a /Developer/Python/ as the docs said and spotlight couldn't find
anything. So I ran the example pkg on it's own, but still nothing
appeared. I poked in the info.plist of the example pkg and changed
IFPkgFlagDefaultLocation from /Volumes/Data/Developer/Python/PyObjC/
Examples to /Developer/Python/PyObjC/Examples . Ran the example pkg
and it now the examples were there and they builded/ran fine.

Anybody have an idea of what could have happened here?

Jerome