[Pythonmac-SIG] EasyInstall???

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Tue Jun 7 01:03:27 CEST 2005

On Jun 6, 2005, at 3:55 PM, Lee Cullens wrote:

> Not something I was thinking of using any time soon, but since I ran
> across it I wondered what your take might be?
>
> http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/EasyInstall

I'm keeping up with it, but I have not had time to experiment with it
or read the source.  It sounds like a good idea, and PJE writes good
code, but it will probably take some time before it's distilled into
something nice.

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of Python time over the next few
months to spend on cool new things like this.  Mac considerations for
EasyInstall and PythonEggs are pretty high on my TODO list, though.