[Pythonmac-SIG] Python Help?

Chris Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 7 06:48:19 CEST 2005

> I would just like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

You're welcome.

>  I still
> need to get IDLE installed on Tiger (which I just upgraded to).

Why do you need to get IDLE working? It's really not the best option on
OS-X anyway. I'd try PyOxide, or a plain old text editor and command line.

If you search the archives of this list, you'll find a lot of discussion
about the options. While there doesn't yet seem to be a truly robust,
free, full featured, integrated IDE on OS-X, many of us manage to be
quite productive anyway,.

-Chris