[Pythonmac-SIG] macpython on future apple's intel processors?

Markus Weissmann mww at opendarwin.org
Tue Jun 7 09:36:56 CEST 2005

Hi Enrike,

I think this won't be a big headache for the Python community - not
even for
the whole open source people; in fact - as darwin for x86 already is
available
for some time now - we've already tested some software on darwin/x86.
You may find a list of RPMs I've built in end of 2004 for opendarwin
for Intel
here [1]. Just check for the py_* named packages and relax! :)

cheers,

-Markus

[1] http://www.opendarwin.org/~mww/RPMS/i386/