[Pythonmac-SIG] MySQL

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Thu Jun 9 22:30:31 CEST 2005

First I have admit: I'm a complete newbie when it comes to installing/using
non-standard modules so please be kind.

My problem is that I've been asked to write an application that uses MySQL, I
looked around trying to find a some binary distribution of the MySQL module
but didn't succeed. But I failed and downloaded MySQL Python 1.2.

When I read the docs it looks like I need to download a developer version of
MySQL instead of the standard version I have installed.

So my question: have I missed some version of MySQL that doesn't require me
to install the development version of the MySQL module (or have I
misunderstood something completely)?

                    jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se