[Pythonmac-SIG] Correct combo of darwinports sqlite/pysqlite on Mac?

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 01:07:41 CEST 2005

I'm about to install sqlite and pysqlite on 10.4. Darwinports gives me
the following options:

sqlite          databases/sqlite        2.8.15          an embedded
SQL database engine
sqlite3         databases/sqlite3       3.2.1           an embedded
SQL database engine
py-sqlite       python/py-sqlite        2.0.3           python
database extension for sqlite
py-sqlite2      python/py-sqlite2       1.0.1           python
database extension for sqlite2

Would I be correct in thinking that the correct combination for the
most recent versions is sqlite3 and py-sqlite?

Thanks,
Ken