[Pythonmac-SIG] Newsreader list name?

Lee Cullens lee_cullens at mac.com
Fri Jun 10 03:50:58 CEST 2005

Whack %)   Good thing I'm on SS because I'm getting to dumb to fool
around with this technical stuff :<))

I put my ISPs server in without the nntp://, but not Gmane's, and
didn't notice the inconsistency of my ways.

Thanks for the whack up side the head Russell,
Lee C
(studying quantum theory, but can't do  arithmetic)