[Pythonmac-SIG] PyInterpreterView

Robert Brown brownr at ucalgary.ca
Mon Jun 13 22:02:39 CEST 2005

I've been thinking about writing a nice interpreter view that can be
easily embedded as a debugging console in applications for a while...
thanks for doing it for me!  How do I get references to my objects
though?  I'd specifically like to get a reference to a controller
object.  Through NSApp() I can get the windows and GUI objects, but
the models and controllers seem to be out of reach.  I tried making a
global variable in my Python program but it doesn't get imported into
the PyInterpreterView.

Thanks,

Robb

Robb Brown