[Pythonmac-SIG] [Durus-users] Problem compiling Durus on Tiger

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Fri Jun 24 15:29:48 CEST 2005

He's right, your installation is broken somehow and is missing
files.  Python24Fix is only a monkeypatch to fix my distribution of
Python 2.4.1, it has nothing to do with anything else.

I'd re-install the latest Xcode with all the goodies, and if that
doesn't work, then archive+install Mac OS X 10.4.  Something is wrong
with your system, if you're lucky, it's just Xcode.

-bob