[Pythonmac-SIG] Qualcomm Purevoice codec

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Tue Mar 1 08:16:37 CET 2005

On Mar 1, 2005, at 1:52 AM, Roger Binns wrote:

>> I believe it's Quicktime.Quicktime and Quicktime.Qt  -- it doesn't
>> override anything that's implemented in 2.3
>
> Those are the ones.  The former has hundreds of constants and the
> latter has hundreds of methods.  Needless to say I have absolutely
> no idea what to call to get my conversion done.

Yeah, well, I don't think anyone else here has much of an idea, but
<http://developer.apple.com/documentation/QuickTime/index.html> would
be a good place to start.  I can tell you from experience that
QuickTime is a bit of a pain (why is the Python module named
Quicktime?).

If you can get ahold of Kevin Marks, he would probably be able to at
least point you in the right direction.