[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Getting stdin using TextWrangler or BBEdit, but not MacPython

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Fri Mar 4 00:59:50 CET 2005

(Tried to answer before but it didn't go through) It works fine in
TextWrangler if you choose (from TW's Run submenu) Run in Terminal;
you're still doing your work in TW, just using Terminal for i/o.

Charles Hartman
Professor of English, Poet in Residence
http://cherry.conncoll.edu/cohar
http://villex.blogspot.com