[Pythonmac-SIG] ANN: py2app 0.1.8

Dave Opstad dave.opstad at monotypeimaging.com
Fri Mar 18 23:37:30 CET 2005

> ktrace/kdump is probably a good way to figure out what it wants.

Yes, it was quite helpful -- I found the problem. TThe symbolic links within
the framework (things like Resources -> Versions/Current/Resources) were all
gone when I copied the application to another machine. The problem was I
used a non-Unix-aware server as an intermediary for the copy, which means
all the symbolic links just vanished. Arrgggghh.

Anyway, when I did a direct Mac-to-Mac transfer, the app worked fine.

Thanks for the help!
Dave