[Pythonmac-SIG] Some Mac packages for downloading

Lee Cullens lee_cullens at mac.com
Wed May 4 15:58:53 CEST 2005

Konrad,

Wanted to say thanks.  Not packages I;d use every day :~)  (more into
engineering modeling) but it looks like things are starting to come
together more in the Mac+Python community.

Together with what Jack started and Bob is doing now, your work is a
real contribution.

Maybe at some point we might be able to pull together a more
centralized repository for the less "build first" Python Mac users.  I
know other "software engineers" on Mac that are reluctant to get into
Python yet, and though Apple is doing what they see fit it is not
enough to encourage more widespread use.

I've just gotten started in the Mac and Python environment (in my
retirement), but if there is someway I might be able to help I'll give
it a shot.  At the moment I'm amusing myself with class design pattern
methodology.  Did more assembler, Fortran and C in my career, and this
is a real joy.

Anyway, thank you,
Lee C