[Pythonmac-SIG] accounting packages in Python

Mark Phillips mark at mophilly.com
Mon May 9 18:12:16 CEST 2005

I apologize if this request is a tired, oft-repeated one. I have asked
this before but I cannot remember if it was to this list. In any case,
I am still seeking the best solution.

I am seeking an accounting package that can be modified for a specific
business. Open Source or source with license is OK. I would prefer that
it be written in Python.

I have found very good options written in Perl. However, due to the
lack of inheritance and so on in Perl, I would rather not use those
solutions. In addition, cross platform support is important for this
project.

Any ideas, links, etc., are welcome.

Mark Phillips
Mophilly & Associates