[Pythonmac-SIG] Free Python code and Licenses

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at gmail.com
Fri May 20 18:49:55 CEST 2005

Unfortunately, the hard part is actually getting people to agree on
what constitutes a central naming authority. I guarantee that without
Apple involvement, twenty different people will come to this same
conclusion (it's a good one, after all), and we'll shortly see twenty
different 'central' naming standards.