[Pythonmac-SIG] Python Metadata Importer

Jonathan Wight jwight_lists at toxicsoftware.com
Thu May 26 06:13:02 CEST 2005

Just to let everyone know that my Python Metadata Importer plug-in
was released the other day.

     http://toxicsoftware.com/blog/index.php/weblog/
python_metadata_importer_101_released/

I decided to change the license to BSD after Bob and co brought up
some good points, so now anyone can use it as a basis for writing
Python mdimporters without having to deal the GPLness.

The plug-in seems to work fine and unless anyone has some feature
suggestions for it I hope I won't post about it any more on this
mailing list ;-)

Quick screenshot of the Get Info window showing a .py file: http://
toxicsoftware.com/blog/images/uploads/PythonMetaImporterGetInfo.png

     Jon.