[Pythonmac-SIG] PyOXIDE wishes?

altern enrike at altern.org
Sat May 28 14:03:10 CEST 2005

hi

maybe a bit late but there it goes.
I have been doing some Ruby recently and i used the 30 days demo of an
editor called TextMate. I found nice that when you type ( or [ or { or '
it automaticly gives you the closing simbol ' ] } ) on the right side of
you cursor, then you just type the stuff in between and dont have to
bother closing it.
I am not sure yet if this is useful or might cause some problems, so far
it has been very nice, i am not good at typing and all those symbols in
spanish keybpard are not that straight forward to get. Maybe this could
be switched on or off from preferences?

hope this helps,

best

--