[Pythonmac-SIG] PyOXIDE wishes?

Paul Berkowitz berkowit at silcom.com
Tue May 31 20:24:02 CEST 2005

On 5/31/05 11:15 AM, "altern" <enrike at altern.org> wrote:

> btw, still i havent been able find out how to type [ or { on Pyoxide
> with my spanish keyboard. I have to use alt+`   and alt+´ to get them
> but those keys dont seem to produce any output on pyoxide.

Worst come to worst, add an English language keyboard to the Input menu
(System preferences/International/Input menu) and switch to it when you need
to. You can add the Keyboard Viewer to the Input menu too, to remind
yourself where the keys are. The former built-in keyboard shortcut for
switching keyboards - cmd-space - has been taken over by Spotlight in Tiger
but you can assign another one in System Prefs/Keyboard & Mouse/Keyboard
Shortcuts/Input menu, or right in the International/Input menu prefs.

--
Paul Berkowitz