[Pythonmac-SIG] Los Angeles Python Users' Group, anyone?

Morten Bagai mbagai at arslegal.com
Fri Nov 18 19:44:19 CET 2005

Posted this to comp.lang.python as well, but since I use Python on OS
X myself, I thought I'd give it a go here as well...

Hi,

I was rifling through python.org to see if there was an existing Python
user's group for the Los Angeles area. Doesn't seem like it, so maybe
we should start one? I'm interested in helping with the coordination of
activities etc.

Since everybody living in greater L.A. area is likely to have
superhuman tolerance for traffic and commuting times, I see no reason
why an L.A users' group couldn't cover the whole
LA/Valley/Burbank/Glendale/Pasadena/Long Beach/etc sprawl.

Anyone interested, please email me at: m AT bagai DOT com

Thanks!

/Morten