[Pythonmac-SIG] NotebookCtrl Widget Problem On Mac FIXED!!

SPE Stani's Python Editor spe.stani.be at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:15:31 CET 2005

Hi Andrea,

Thanks to SPE Mac users who sponsered SPE with a Mini Mac, I was able to
debug your control with winpdb debugger. So now the light is green to get
your control into SPE.

After plunging in the code, I managed to get the control working. The
problem is that wxMac doesn't seem to support the wx.DefaultSize (-1,-1)
which is always transformed in (0,0). So setting the size to like
wx.Size(28,28)
solves the issue. I'll email you privately with the patch.

I'm not sure if it is 100% stable. I found some bugs, which I also will send
to you.

For those who like to see the screenshot:
http://pythonide.stani.be/images/NotebookCtrl.png

Best regards,
Stani

--