[Pythonmac-SIG] Using distutils with XCode

Paul Kinnane pkinnane at internode.on.net
Sun Oct 9 11:41:41 CEST 2005

Chris

The python extension I am trying to compile is for a 3d graphics
animation package - which has a Python2.2 (carbon) interface.  Compiling
the extension under python2.2 is a hard constraint.  I already have the
plug-in running on the Win XP platform (compiling the extention under
python2.2 is a trivial exercise in that environment), however the aim is
to have a Mac version too.

Paul