[Pythonmac-SIG] Non-Qt basic question

Terry Jones tcj25 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Oct 15 01:41:07 CEST 2005

As a followup to my ongoing attempt to distribute a hello world app, I
re-installed MacPython and py2app and sent the result (now sitting in
http://jones.tc/simple.tar.bz2) to a friend. He ran the app and got no
result (no line printed in the console). The same occurs with a more
complex app.

Anyway, thanks for all the help everyone. If someone feels like building an
app for a one-line script that just prints something, I can try comparing
it with the app bundle I'm getting. Maybe that would reveal something. No
need for anyone to spend more time on this though - from Bob's response, it
sounds like it's a mess I've made for myself.

Terry