[Pythonmac-SIG] packagemanager for Tiger

Henning.Ramm@mediapro-gmbh.de Henning.Ramm at mediapro-gmbh.de
Fri Oct 21 00:44:39 CEST 2005

> Yes, I've installed SDL and Numeric using Fink, I've installed PyObjC
> and trying to install pygame in the Terminal.

If you use Fink, you must use Fink for everything; at the moment you've probably several different Python installations of whose none has all required modules.

It's normally better to install everything off Bob's site and the rest manually in Terminal while making sure that "Bob's Python" is first in your PATH.

Best regards,
Henning Hraban Ramm
Südkurier Medienhaus / MediaPro
Support/Admin/Development Dept.