[Pythonmac-SIG] Framework build of 2.4.2

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Thu Oct 27 23:37:44 CEST 2005

On Oct 27, 2005, at 2:29 PM, Samuel M. Smith wrote:

> Will there be a framework installer for python 2.4.2?

Not particularly soon unless someone else does it.

The problem is that my G4 with 10.3 still on it is sitting in storage
and I don't plan on getting it out any time soon.

I could try and build something with the SDK, but that's hard, I
wouldn't be able to test it, and I don't have a lot of time for
Python stuff right now.

I don't want to deal with having a 10.4 specific version of Python
out there (when there's no good reason to have one), so that's not
really an option I'm going to explore.