[Pythonmac-SIG] Xcode build button disabled

Mark Baxter mbaxter at telia.com
Sat Sep 17 12:36:40 CEST 2005

On Sep 17, 2005, at 12:29 PM, Jonathan 'Wolf' Rentzsch wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> I've been getting reports from folks who try the PyObjC tutorial at
> <http://developer.apple.com/cocoa/pyobjc.html>. They install the 1.3.7
> installer and attempt to follow along, but they get a disable build
> button in Xcode. I didn't get this on my machine, has anyone else run
> into this? Or better, has a fix? :-)

This is the mean and median program?

I had that issue and I still haven't solved it. Downloading the
project from Apple's site gave me a fully working version but the one
I had typed in (and use Interface Builder for) just would not give me
an option to run the thing. In the end I decided to move my project
to command line for the time being and then, when I have got the core
functionality working, design an interface and slot the already
working code in.

/MB