[Pythonmac-SIG] wxPython book. First example misbehaves on my Mac ?? What's happening?

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 00:30:27 CEST 2006

On 4/10/06, Charles Hartman <charles.hartman at conncoll.edu> wrote:

> And I think the shebang line at the beginning should be
> #!/usr/bin/env pythonw
>
>> On Apr 10, 2006, at 3:21 PM, Opstad, Dave wrote:
>>  I think the return should be True, not true.

the reason why you are seeing it just "flash" by is that the app is
able to generate a GUI for you, but it is bombing out due to
exceptions from "true".

the shbang line may or may not be giving you problems (and seems to be
working if you got a GUI frame), but it's best to take charles
suggestion because then your app will work no matter where python(w)
is.

-- wesley
    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com