[Pythonmac-SIG] wxPython -- some disappointment using it.

Louis Pecora pecora at anvil.nrl.navy.mil
Thu Apr 13 16:45:58 CEST 2006

Alex Tweedly wrote:

> You should also look, then, at Pythoncard ( www.pythoncard.org )
> Excellent for simple UIs, simple for excellent UIs :-)

Got it, ran sudo python setup.py install, seemed to go OK.  Ran
minimaltest and it could not find PythonCard module.  I have a path to
the PythonCard directory (folder) in my .pth file in the proper place
down in Library/Frameworks/python... etc.

Not sure why it can't see it.  Other added packages are found fine by
python.

I am running on MacOS X 10.4.1 with Python 2.4.1 through the editor BBEdit.

I've checked paths and spellings.  No errors so far.  Any hints?

--
Cheers,

Lou Pecora

Code 6362