[Pythonmac-SIG] 2.3 vs 2.4

Trent Mick trentm at ActiveState.com
Mon Apr 17 19:39:52 CEST 2006

[Daniel Lord wrote]

> On Apr 15, 2006, at 15:53, Bob Ippolito wrote:
>
> >There are relatively few applications that are launched by
> >LaunchServices *and* use the PATH environment variable.  From the
> >rest of the thread, it sounds like Komodo is apparently one of these.
>
> Yes, Komodo seems to. I use Komodo (BTW they have a Universal version
> in Beta which I am running right now and appears fairly solid).

Yes, Komodo can be launched from either LaunchServices or from the
shell.

One correction though: The current Komodo beta is not a Universal build.
We currently have separate builds for Mac OS X/PowerPC and Mac OS X/x86.
We hope to have universal builds in the future but won't very soon.

Trent

--
Trent Mick
TrentM at ActiveState.com