[Pythonmac-SIG] bin and version

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 18 18:26:53 CEST 2006

Saggau wrote:
> You can show all hidden files in the finder, too.
>
> defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles -bool TRUE

Or you can use a utility called "tinker Tool" if you google it, you
should find it. It's very handy.

Does anyone know if it's possible to show some hidden files, but not
all? there are multiple reasons to hide files. For instance, I'd like to
see all the "unixy" files, but not all the .* ones.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov