[Pythonmac-SIG] Fixing the documentation...

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Thu Apr 20 02:11:35 CEST 2006

Well, I was planning on fixing the documentation, but apparently the
process requires a level of bureaucracy I'm just not willing to go
through (though I can see why it might be necessary).  I can't just
check out the TeX sources and fix them, then check them back in.
Instead, I apparently have to submit patches against them to
sourceforge, using the cumbersome bugzilla, and wait for the
documentation elves to update the documents.

Perhaps this is why the documentation lags behind the code?

Bill