[Pythonmac-SIG] Fwd: MacPython icon mockup

Jacob Rus jrus at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 20 07:47:51 CEST 2006

Brendan Simons wrote:
> I like it, but Aqua has tuned down a lot its glassiness in recent
> years.   I would tone down the difference between highlights and shadows
> myself, but I'm not going to argue about it :)

You're probably right, but make sure you look at the actual icon files
(in the zip files I linked to earlier) as well as the png files.  There
are some icc profile mismatch issues here, which I always seem to run
into with png files (and it previews differently in Camino and Safari,
for instance).  The actual version may be duller than the preview you're
seeing.  Maybe I should post a screenshot instead of saving from photoshop.

-Jacob