[Pythonmac-SIG] Unintsaller for Universal

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Thu Apr 20 08:56:13 CEST 2006

On 20-apr-2006, at 7:44, kevin parks wrote:

> thank you bob you rock!
>
> \m/ (>.<) \m/
>
> this totally works ... (for anyone else needing to dumb down to 2.4.1)
>
> cheers all...

I'm am interested in hearing about why you need to go back and if
there's
anything we can do to make it possible for you to use the universal
installer.

If the program that you mentioned in your first message is opensource
I'd
like to hear which one it is, that way we might be able to provide a
workaround/fix
for the issues you're having.

Ronald