[Pythonmac-SIG] Pythonmac-SIG Digest, Vol 36, Issue 69

Donovan Preston dp at ulaluma.com
Fri Apr 21 23:23:01 CEST 2006

On Apr 21, 2006, at 11:53 AM, Brendan Simons wrote:

>> From: Zachery Bir <zbir at urbanape.com>
>> Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:22:30 -0400
>> Subject: Re: [Pythonmac-SIG] Fwd: MacPython icon mockup

>>> How's this then:
>>>
>>> http://hcs.harvard.edu/~jrus/python/prettified-py-icons.png
>
>> Love it!
>
>> Zac
>

> Me too.  Nic job Jacob.  We just need the grinder thingy now.
> (What was that for again?)

I also really like these. Since nobody seems to like my lego brick
idea, and the egg is really gorgeous, I'm changing my vote to this egg.

The grinder is for the thing that converts dropped python scripts
into a standalone Python application. Not something I really care
about, but since we're making so much progress with this icon design,
we might as well finish it for completeness.

dp