[Pythonmac-SIG] Fwd: MacPython icon mockup

Jacob Rus jrus at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 24 02:20:48 CEST 2006

Donovan Preston wrote:
> What about something more like the Help Indexer in /Developer/
> Applications/Utilities. A little more stylized and less
> photorealistic. Should look better at smaller sizes.

Yeah, building on Brendan Simons' idea of what a Help Indexer-esque
Applet Builder.app icon should look like, here's what I've come up with:

http://hcs.harvard.edu/~jrus/python/prettified-py-icons.png

Sadly, the grinder isn't destined for glory. (I agree that it's not so
great at small sizes, or even at 128x128, but at full size it's fun to
drop stuff on :-)

-Jacob