[Pythonmac-SIG] Permission of package installed by mpkgs...

Larry Meyn Larry.A.Meyn at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 9 23:28:28 CEST 2006

I mentioned this problem a week ago or so.  I'm not sure, but it only
seems to be a problem on machines with multiple admin users.
Actually, permissions are not set correctly on single user machines,
but the issue doesn't immediately cause problems unless you add
another user that wants to use the PIL library.

Larry