[Pythonmac-SIG] [Fwd: [wxPython-users] wxPython 2.8 RC - Call for testers! :-)]

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 1 18:18:29 CET 2006

HI all,

This went out over the wxPython list, but I thought I'd post it here as
generally, the Mac gets the least testing. Also, given that it looks
like Apple is going to put 2.8 in their next release, and they don't
have a history of updating things like that, it's all the more important
to get as much testing as possible on the Mac.

-Chris