[Pythonmac-SIG] [SciPy-user] C-extensions for NumPy code available.

Larry Meyn Larry.A.Meyn at nasa.gov
Fri Dec 8 18:49:30 CET 2006

Lou,

I've never used the SciPy wiki, but it's similar to the one I use.
Hopefully this will give you a start.

First you need an account.  For that go to http://www.scipy.org/
UserPreferences and enter your information.

To edit pages click on the little balloon icon in the upper right.
Help on editing can be found at
http://www.scipy.org/HelpOnEditing

Good luck  and thanks for donating you code.

Larry