[Pythonmac-SIG] About Obj-C 2.0 language bridge

Nehemiah Dacres vivacarlie at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 23:18:47 CET 2006

I just wanted to bring the attention to the community that there will
be a python/Objective
C <http://theocacao.com/document.page/373>
<http://theocacao.com/document.page/373>language bridge implemented come the
release of Leopard, Mac OS
10.5<http://developer.apple.com/leopard/overview/apptech.html>
.
These are a few questions I wanted to ask the MacPython Dev team
I was wondering how are we going to tailor the  MacPython programming
environment for those who want to use the bridge in programming for python?
Will Py2App take advantage of this new ability and if so, how?
How does this contrast with using PyObjC?

--

"lalalalala! it's not broken because I can use it"

http://linux.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=194281&threshold=1&commentsort=0&mode=thread&cid=15927703