[Pythonmac-SIG] My stab at a new page

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Thu Feb 9 20:55:10 CET 2006

That's exactly the kind of fix that -- together with a handful of
others -- could make this make-over work.

Incorporating the TigerPython24Fix and TigerPython23Compat patches
would be another small, huge step. Can the 2.4 installer look at the
system and decide which of these is needed?

The third piece is a front-end script (part of the installer?? that
would be ideal) that checks the user's shell (bash, tcsh, etc) and,
perhaps after asking permission, adds the relevant thing to the path.

Charles

Charles