[Pythonmac-SIG] appscript introspection?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Feb 11 05:46:06 CET 2006

I'm trying to drive iCal using appscript.  I can follow simple examples,
mostly like a parrot though.  This works, for example:

    ev = app('iCal').calendars.filter(its.title=="Home").events
    events = zip(ev.start_date.get(), ev.end_date.get(),
                 ev.summary.get(), ev.description.get())

but I haven't found anywhere that lists all the attributes of an event, so I
can't tell what it has other than start_date, end_date, summary and
description.  If I don't have an example to use as a cheat sheet, how can I
tell how to add an alarm to an event?  Where can I find such information?

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro
http://www.musi-cal.com/