[Pythonmac-SIG] [py2app] building on 10.4 for 10.3?

Ryan Wilcox ryanwilcox at mac.com
Fri Feb 24 16:40:40 CET 2006

Hi guys,

Can I build apps, using py2app on 10.4, that run on OS X 10.3 also? I know in the past the answer has been "maybe", but I wonder if that has changed with some of the new cross-development stuff in XCode 2.1+.

I don't use any python extensions (well, beyond pyobjc), just one NSBundle that I load up when I need to execute C code.

(Of course I would be using a non-system Python 2.4, and that's part of the project too, getting that up. Any specific recommendations/gottchas on that would be appreciated.)

Thanks very much,
_Ryan Wilcox

--
Wilcox Development Solutions:          <http://www.wilcoxd.com>
Toolsmiths for the Internet Age            PGP: 0x2F4E9C31