[Pythonmac-SIG] PIL for Python 2.4x? (Mac OS 2.4.x)

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Thu Jan 5 16:33:25 CET 2006

On Jan 5, 2006, at 8:01 AM, Schollnick, Benjamin wrote:

> I am under the impression that PIL was bundled automatically with
> MacPython?
> Am I wrong?

I think MacPython came with Package Manager. From Package Manager you
obtain PIL. At least, that is what I read from the MacPython
homepage. I never used PIL on the Mac. There are plenty of native
Python binding to other (better?) imaging libraries.

--Brian <http://brianray.chipy.org>

PS Sorry if you get multiple emails, Benjamin, I meant to reply to
the list