[Pythonmac-SIG] MySQLdb Lib Help

Larry Meyn Larry.A.Meyn at nasa.gov
Mon Jan 16 18:59:45 CET 2006

Chris,

My previous comments assumed that you had installed the framework
build of Python, which if I had read your message better I would have
know was wrong.  Sorry, no morning coffee yet.  It is possible that
the MySQLdb was installed in the wrong location.  As Craig said it
should be in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/lib/
python2.3/site-packages/

Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Larry